Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scenes from the Pumpkin Patch

IMG_1434 copy_web

About a week ago, the girls and I went to Sweet Pickin's Pumpkin Patch. We always look forward to this time of year!

IMG_1411 copy_web

IMG_1402 copy_web

They have so many fun activities for the kids. This is one of J's favorites...the straw bale maze.

IMG_1446 copy_web

But this one was her absolute favorite, the barrel train! She went on this ride so many times. There she is in the last yellow car.

IMG_1405 copy_web

The wonderful Fall decor makes for great picture-taking opportunities! This place is a camera-lover's haven!

IMG_1409 copy_web

IMG_1413 copy_web

IMG_1414 copy_web

IMG_1429 copy_web

IMG_1448 copy_web

IMG_1458 copy_web

J was making faces at me, so......

IMG_1462 copy_web

...I had her thrown in jail.

IMG_1421 copy_web

I don't know who this little boy is, but he was just so cute trying to get himself a gourd...I couldn't resist.

IMG_1406 copy_web

There were farm animals to feed and look at...sheep, goats, chickens, rabbits...

IMG_1417 copy_web

...but I have to say, my favorite was the donkey. When I was growing up we raised donkeys. They are so much fun! And just as cute as can be.

IMG_1464 copy_web

Visiting the Pumpkin Patch is a treat for the senses. To experience the sights, smells, and tastes of Fall...like popcorn and carmeled apples purchased from the little Mercantile.

IMG_1466 copy_web

And you just have to have your picture taken among the pumpkins. What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin