Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recent Scrapbook Layouts

Here are a couple scrapbook layouts I did recently:

Li'l Buddy_web

Credits: 

Papers: retrodiva_walk-park-ff_paper2; jhd-playtime-words; O_DarnDirty

Frame: JEdwards_WebChallenge080308_2

Tab: retrodiva_walk-park-ff_tab

Font: BlackJack

 

My Khaila Girl_web 

Journaling reads:  “You’re my _____ Girl – I love your spunk and love of life.  I love seeing the flash of your smile and the gleam of light in your eyes.  Spring 2009 – age 12”

Credits:

Papers: AASPN_SomethingSpringy_Pattern2 & Pattern 3

Lip stamp: CherieMask_2ps_AllTwitterpated_lips

Journaling label: CherieMask_2ps_AllTwitterpated_note

Font: Goodfish

Staple: AASPN_SomethingSpringy_StapleGreen

Word Art: RhonnaFarrer_2ps_IloveYou; RhonnaFarrer_2ps_Theseare;

Tag: RhonnaFarrer_2ps_FreeTag1

Stitches: AASPN_SomethingSpringy_Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin