Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Changes

Changes…sometimes they are good, sometimes not so good.  Well, I am here to announce some good changes!  I have recently set up my business blog, Sands of Time Designs!  Yeah!  It’s been a long time coming.  Please continue to bear with me as I am still doing some tweaking of things on that site. 

image

So…what do these changes mean?  Well, I will continue to use this blog to talk about our family and the events in our lives.  You will see some of my photography and scrapbook pages here, but mostly family related topics.  I will be posting most of my photography, scrapbook layouts, and photo books on the business site.  I hope you all get a chance to check it out!  I would love to hear any feedback that you might have.  I’m so excited to share these changes with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin