Saturday, September 6, 2008

Moving!

IMG_1229 web

Yes! We are moving! We found this cozy little farmhouse last week and all the arrangements have been made.

IMG_1230 web

IMG_1232 web

It has a 3 car garage...perfect for storage and working on projects!

IMG_1231 web

The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and a quaint cellar...yippee! I'm going to go crazy canning!

IMG_1233 web

The kitchen is double the size of the one I have now. I can't wait to bake up a storm! As a celebration of the new house when we move in I'm going to make my Grandma Faukes' famous cinnamon rolls.

IMG_1234 web

I've always wanted a farmhouse with a covered front porch and vine-covered trellis.

As you can see, the owners are doing some upkeep (interior and exterior painting, etc.) so it will be sometime next week before we get the word that we can actually start moving boxes.

The scenery is gorgeous too. I would have taken photos of it, but my camera battery was dead. The house is surrounded by farmers' fields on two sides and woods on the other. There are rolling hills beyond the fields and a gorgeous view of the mountains and into the peaks of Glacier National Park. It's been so long since I lived in a place where I could see the mountains from my house! Oh I love those mountains.

1 comment:

  1. So very, very happy for you!!! It is such a cute house, I can imagine the memories you will have there! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin