Monday, January 8, 2007

Baby Day!

Today I got to babysit for my friend, E. She has the flu and decided to go to the doctor's office to get checked out. Baby I, is 3 months old now, and he is such a good baby! The girls and I get so excited when E calls to ask if we want to babysit.
Today I laid him on the floor by the Christmas tree (no...I haven't had the chance to take it down yet!). He coo-ed and googled over it, yelled at it, laughed at it.
It's so much fun, now that I'm out of baby stage (oh that sounds and feels weird!), to have friends just starting their families, bring their little ones over. And it's wonderful when they come back and pick them up and take them home. I love that I get to sleep through the night! I love to get my "baby fix" and then let them go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin