Friday, February 20, 2009

Moving...yes, again!

IMG_1229 web

Here is our beloved little farmhouse that we moved into last September.  Yes, we are moving from it already.  We were hoping to live here for a very long time, but unfortunately our rental agency had some conflicting issues with the owners.  We are so sad! 

So, this week we are in the middle of moving to our new, new house...

IMG_2824 copy 2_web

It's strange moving in the winter when you have no idea what the place looks like without snow.  But our new, new house is really nice.  It's only 3 years old, the newest house I've ever lived in.  It still smells new!  You know, they have those "new car smell" air fresheners for your car...I wonder if they make a "new house smell" air freshener.  Just a thought.  Incidentally, I hate the "new car smell" air fresheners...I don't think they smell like new car at all.  But my hubby sure loves them!  I like vanilla...and of course he hates vanilla! 

Ok...back to the new house.  Here are more photos of the new, new house that I uploaded to Flickr.  It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, garage.  It's really nice.  I love that the living/dining/kitchen are all open.  The house is on a corner lot, so we are not buried in houses, and there is a park and playground just across the street!  The kids are so excited about that! 

This will be my last post to you from the farmhouse.  Our internet in the new, new house will not be installed until early next week when we are fully moved in and buried in boxes. 

So, ta ta to you all from the farmhouse!  I'll be seeing you all next week from the new, new house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin